Smart and Practical.
Intensive Sex/Love Addict Therapy.
The 5-Day IOP at Foundry:
Smart and Practical.
No-nonsense, skills-based treatment for recovery from sex addiction.
For many sex addicts, attending a 10-day outpatient program is logistically impossible—but weekly psychotherapy alone can’t provide sufficient focus to address the immediate crisis.
Foundry Clinical Group’s 5-Day Intensive Outpatient Program is offered monthly in two California cities—Oakland and Los Angeles—and may be right for you.
What’s So Smart About It?
Minimal time off work
Targeted to Participants’ Needs
The 5-Day IOP at Foundry is an intensive outpatient program offering skills-based treatment for recovery from sexual addiction and compulsivity. The 5-Day IOP at Foundry was designed for professionals who want a solid start in their recovery, but simply can’t take two weeks or more away from work and responsibilities. 5-Day Oakland Intensives are offered Wednesday through Sunday; Los Angeles Intensives can be custom-scheduled Monday through Friday or Wednesday through Sunday.
What You Get
- Highly structured, skills-based treatment
- Individual Assessment
- Individualized Sexual Accountability Plan
- Recovery Tools: Affect Regulation, Anger Management, Stress Reduction
- Impact on Spouses/Partners
- Family of Origin Issues
- Connections: Secrets & Intimacy-Avoidance
- Customized Relapse Prevention Tools
- Taskwork and nightly homework assignments
- Detailed Aftercare Plan
Before You Arrive
- 60-minute assessment interview (telephone/Skype or in person)
- Online assessment measures
- 30-minute interview with spouse/partner, if applicable (telephone/Skype or in person)
After You Leave
- In-depth clinical consultation with ongoing treating therapist
- 3 follow-up sessions (30 mins) to monitor progress and troubleshoot challenges (telephone/Skype or in person)
- Recovery Start Kit with CDs/workbook to structure the next 130 days of your sexual recovery (optional)
Call us at 855-573-9435 or email email@example.com
for a confidential assessment or for more information.
Registered IOP Participants click here.